Note from the Coach:
The Hernia Coach spent many years early in his career advocating the use of various types of magnet therapies for the alleviation of symptoms and healing of injuries.
The primary reason for the effectiveness of magnets is that they produce a very quick and sustained dilation of the blood vessels wherever they are applied on the body. In other words the strategically placed magnets significantly increase circulation. Because the capillary system, in particular, responds so rapidly to magno-therapy, the area is flushed with oxygen and necessary nutriments from the enhanced blood flow. Conversely, waste products, carbon dioxide, toxins, heavy metals, lactic acid, etc. are carried away from the hernia site.
There are certain types of magneto-therapy which are designed to penetrate deep into the body. Therefore, whenever considering the different magnet products, it’s essential to acquire those which can substantially increase circulation in the local area from 5 to 10 inches deep. The tissues and organs involved with the development of an Inguinal hernia are deep in the body and require a substantial increase in circulation to help them rebuild and regenerate.
Remember, after the causes and co-factors are all sufficiently addressed and removed, it’s all about increasing C I R C U L A T I O N in and around the hernia site. This should be done however and whenever one’s lifestyle permits. The consistent application of circulation-enhancing therapies and remedies is crucial to a successful outcome.
The following magneto-therapy device, known as the SOTA Magnetic Pulser, is one example that utilizes a form of “Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy”. This particular type of magneto-therapy is highly effective for dilating the various vessels of the vascular system* within the abdominal floor, the pubic area and especially the inguinal canal. That’s exactly what every inguinal hernia will respond favorably to.
*The vascular system, also called the circulatory system, is made up of the vessels that carry blood and lymph through the body. The arteries and veins carry blood throughout the body, delivering oxygen and nutrients to the body tissues and taking away tissue waste matter.
(Source: Overview of the Vascular System)
SOTA Magnetic Pulser
– for Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMFT)
by Heal Yourself At Home
FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY. NOT INTENDED TO TREAT OR CURE ANY DISEASE: I am a researcher of alternative medicine and not a medical professional. Due to U.S. FDA regulations and various State laws, I cannot make any medical claims for experimenting with electro-therapies. All information on this website referring to healing treatment therapies must be considered theoretical and unproven and for experimental research only.
Disclaimer: I, Shirley Emmons, the sole author of Healyourselfathome.com:
- Take full responsibility for anything written about the SOTA instruments on this website, which is my sole opinion;
- Want it to be known that the manufacturer of the SOTA instruments has not written or endorsed any of the information on this site about cancer or any other modality including any protocols that have been written for use with the SOTA Silver Pulser, Magnetic Pulser or Water Ozonator
- Want it to be known that (a) The manufacturers of the SOTA instruments sell electronic test equipment and do not make any medical claims for their devices and (b) I have not been granted license, permission or authority by the manufacturer of the SOTA instruments to make any medical claims for that company.
For instructions on how to use the SOTA Magnetic Pulser:
On this Page:
- What is the SOTA Magnetic Pulser and What Does it Do?
- What are the Effects of Using the Magnetic Pulser for Healing?
- What do I use the Magnetic Pulser for?
What is the SOTA Magnetic Pulser and What Does it Do?
- The Magnetic Pulser produces pulses of high-intensity, time-varying magnetic fields – inducing micro-amperage currents (typical of current levels in the body), which penetrate to ALL body cells, bones and tissues in proximity to paddle.
What are the Effects of Using the Magnetic Pulser for Healing?
- Called Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMFT), the effects of using the Magnetic Pulser depend on which side of the paddle is used facing the body – See the following charts to determine which side of paddle to use:
|Magnetic NORTH pole energy (Side of paddle labeled “N”) is used to:
|· Inactivate bacteria, fungi and viruses *
|· Reduce inflammation
|· Increase cellular energy production
|· Calm nerves
|· Destroy cancer cells
|· Increase blood oxygen
|· Slow down OVER-active organs
|· Reduce pain
|· Reduce congestion
|· Dissolve Fat
|· Increase alkalinity
|· Control bleeding
* The “N” side of Magnetic Pulser paddle can neutralize any germinating, incubating, electro-sensitive pathogens in the “pulsed” areas – preventing their re-infection of the blood. These include bacteria, fungi/yeasts, and viruses such as herpes B, HIV, hepatitis, Epstein-Barr and many others that can hide WITHIN nerve sheaths and are therefore untouchable by the immune system’s white blood cells.
|Magnetic SOUTH pole energy (Side of paddle labeled “SOTA”) is used to:
|· Help areas of poor circulation
|· Stimulate growth – this also includes tumor growth, if you have cancer
|· Stimulate UNDER-active organs or glands
Do not use SOUTH side of paddle over any area where there is any suspicion of cancer present.
What do I use the Magnetic Pulser for?
As in the Beck Protocol:
PEMFT accelerates healing by regenerating and revitalizing cells damaged by trauma
- Crushed/severed Blood Vessels and Injuries involving muscles and Connective Tissue, soft Tissue Injuries (E.g. Sprains, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Physical workout aches/pains) and Damaged Tendons/Ligaments
- Reduces inflammation /edema and pain – and so increases range of motion, relaxes muscles.
- Increases blood flow when circulation has been impaired – by crushed or severed blood vessels or by inflammation and swelling that compress capillaries. This increases nutrient supplies to aid cell repair and accelerate healing.
- Accelerates healing in injured ligaments and tendons – PEMFT enhances cell multiplication and speeds formation of new collagen in injured ligaments and tendons
Detoxification of Organs
Liver, kidneys, spleen
Shrink Cysts /Shrink tumors /Eliminate Skin cancer
Wound Repair without scars
- PEMFT converts fibroblast cells maintaining scar tissue into embryonic- looking cells – which can convert into the cell type needed to convert the damaged tissue region into normal healthy tissue.
Varicose Veins /Ulcerated Varicose Veins / Spider veins
Pain and Inflammation
- PEMFT is best known for its pain control – in soft tissue injuries (e.g. sprains, wounds, post-surgical wound pain); Fibromyalgia; TMJ Syndrome; Neuropathies; Arthritis; Bursitis; Tendonitis; Post Exercise Muscle Soreness Prevention; Back Pain; Raynaud’s Syndrome;
- Inflammation – Damaged cells have reduced membrane potentials causing sodium ions to enter the cell, and negative trace elements, protein and liquid to leave the cell. Extra liquid in the interstitial area causes swelling or edema. PEMFT accelerates the restoration of normal membrane potentials, thus aiding healing of most wounds and reducing swelling faster.
For instructions on how to use the SOTA Magnetic Pulser: