TRUFORM 2936 HERNIA BELT
- Effective in relieving discomfort while treating an inguinal or scrotal hernia
- Comfortable to wear
- Best choice for someone who sits or lays down for long periods of time because this support does not have any bulky or hard brackets across the back
- Click Here for Tips and Tricks for application
Truform 2936 Hernia Belt – Non Surgical Option Ending Hernia Pain.
The 2936 Hernia Belt has been designed to support the most common reducible inguinal and scrotal ruptures. Truform 2936 hernia belt is one of our most popular hernia belts because it is easy to put on and wear.
The design of this truss allows the specially shaped scrotal pad to self-align and maintain its proper position, therefore applying support as a constant, unified stable force.
Order the 2936 single truss in either right or left depending on which side your hernia is located.
- 1 3/4″ elastic band with an adjustable key hole buckle
- Synthetic leather scrotal pad sewn onto the elastic band
- Elastic adjustable perineal under straps
Made in the U.S.A
Applying Tip: Be sure the hernia is completely reduced before applying the hernia belt. (Lay down to apply the support if necessary) Position the support pad over the hernia site and wrap the support belt around the hips. Fasten the support belt in front. Adjust the degree of support by tightening the metal tooth buckle in front. The support should fit snug but not uncomfortably tight.