Spleen Cleanse #1
Supportive Tea – Chai
Home-made Chai Tea provides the spleen with spices that will support its health. Drink hot or cold as desired.
Use either dry turmeric (spices) or fresh sliced turmeric root. If you only have turmeric powder you could try adding 1 to 2 teaspoons or more but I would add it when you add the tea. Since the spices are toasted before crushing and simmering add fresh turmeric at the same time as you add the fresh ginger.
Serves about 4
- 2 tablespoon dried turmeric pieces or 3-inch piece fresh turmeric, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 2 cinnamon sticks, broken
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 2 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 12 star anise
- 2 tablespoon cardamom pods
- 3-inch piece fresh ginger, chopped
- 6 cups filtered water
- 6 tablespoons rooibos tea
- Almond milk to serve
- Raw honey to taste
- Combine turmeric (if using dry pieces), fennel, cinnamon stick, cloves, peppercorns, star anise and cardamom in a skillet over medium high-heat and toast until fragrant bout 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pulse a few times in a spice grinder or crush spices with the end of a flat rolling pin or jar.
- Add to a medium saucepan along with ginger (add fresh turmeric now if you didn’t use dry) and water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Cover pot, reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add rooibos tea, cover and allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain and place back into the pot.
- Add ½ cup almond milk per cup (2 cups in total), whisk while mixture starts to simmer.
- Stir again if needed (sometimes you will see a bit of separation when almond milk heats but it should come together again after a quick whisk).
- Add honey to taste. Pour into mug and enjoy warm.
Spleen Cleanse #2
Lemon & Onion Juice
- 10ml organic lemon juice
- 5ml organic sweet onion juice
- Mix lemon juice with apple juice
- Drink this mixture twice a day, in the morning and evening, is said to cure an enlarged spleen.
Spleen Cleanse #3
Apple Cider Vinegar & Apple Juice
- 2 tablespoons organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 glass fresh apple juice
- Optional – use water instead of apple juice
- Mix apple cider vinegar together with apple juice
- As an alternate mix apple cider vinegar with clean water
Drink this mixture up to three times a day, is said to assist in the healing of an enlarged spleen. (Apple cider works for a number of illnesses and disorders).
Spleen Cleanse #4
Onion & Carrot Juice
- 1 small sweet onion
- 1 small carrot
- 1 small handful of radishes – juiced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 large tomato
- A few sprigs of parsley
- Himalayan salt
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Optional 1 cup purified water or fresh apple juice
- Juice mall vegetables
- Add salt and apple cider vinegar
- Add either water or apple juice – or both – as desired, or leave out altogether.
- Mix well and drink
- Drink this mixture before meals two to three times daily
- This heavy drink is said to assist in reducing the enlargement of the spleen and acts as a natural diuretic flushing out body toxins.
For more information on cleansing the spleen visit these pages:
Throughout this process, we include the use of IMMUNOClean™ as a vital component towards the success of the cleanse. Before beginning any cleanse, be sure you have consulted your DBM Physician / Practitioner.
Warning: Do not undergo any cleanse if you are pregnant, without first consulting your DBM Physician