INGUINAL HERNIA SUPPORT BELT – Left, Right or Bilateral – Size LARGE
Dispatched from and sold by Hayes_Medicus.
- SIZING GUIDE (measure around your hips): Small 75-88 cm; Medium 88,5-102 cm; Large 102,5-116 cm; X-Large 116,5-130 cm. Colour – BEIGE. Fully Washable.
- HOW DOES IT WORK: • 1). Adjustable Waist Band with Velcro fasteners on both sides provides great level of adjustability in order to achieve the desired amount of pressure. Hook and loop closure for easy adjustment. Adjustable abdominal band. • 2). Adjustable Perineal (leg) Straps are easily adjusted to desired length with the help of hook and loop closure. Once in place, the straps will not have to be removed to take the belt off. Just undo the waist straps.
- • 3). Flexible Cushions are designed to provide a constant, gentle, and comfortable pressure to the weakened muscles, reducing the hernia by gently pushing it back. Support includes a right and left pad and either can be removed to treat a single hernia. • 4). Soft Front Inner Lining provides comfort against the skin. • 5). Easy Hook and Loop Closures for comfort and easy application without buckles or snaps.
- WHY DO YOU NEED IT? • Conservative treatment if indicated of uncomplicated, reducible left, right or bilateral inguinal hernias. • In preoperative period before herniotomy. • Prevention of reoccurrence of inguinal hernia in postoperative period.
- KEY FEATURES: This Hernia Belt provides gentle relief from uncomplicated reducible (for those that can be pushed back) inguinal (groin) hernias. Unlike similar hernia supports it features two removable flexible compression cushions which can be applied on the left, right or both sides at the same time if necessary. It gives gentle, adjustable, gradual pressure to help reduce inguinal hernias (single or double). It is easy to use and doesn’t have uncomfortable buckles or snaps. Indistinguishable underneath most outfits.